Not only will you get convenience, you’ll also get a qualified and certified technician cleaning your rug in a state-of-the-art facility. In fact, here’s a blow-by-blow of just how well we’ll go about professionally cleaning your rug:
- Before cleaning, we will thoroughly inspect your rug, including the fringe and back, for tears, holes, missing stitching, damage to the fringe, damage from pets or insects, and any dye bleeding. In addition, we dye test the rug to ensure there will be no issues during the cleaning process. If we discover any issues, we will call you immediately before moving forward with the cleaning process.
- We remove any dry soil with a special and unique piece of equipment called the Rug Badger, which gently vibrates the rug from the back, allowing fiber damaging particles to fall out of the rug and then be removed with vacuuming.
- Next we will use special detergents to gently hand wash your rug.
- After washing, we use a specially designed indoor river system and cold water to rinse your rug thoroughly, continuing the process until the water runs clear.
- Once the rinsing process is complete, we use a specially designed water extraction procedure to extract as much water as possible from your rug. This is an important step as we all know that wet rugs that sit around for too long will eventually mildew and possibly dye bleed.
- If your rug has fringe, we will clean, detail, and refresh the fringe using specially designed detergent and non-chlorine bleach after the initial drying process.
- Finally, after your rug has sat on our drying racks for 4-6 hours, we perform a final inspection where we make sure all soil was removed, no spots were missed, all odors were removed, and there’s no dye bleeding.