This looking official thing even holds true for school. On days when we can do a ‘uniform buy out’ (instead of wearing uniforms, students can pay $5 and wear whatever they want – within reason) for a school fundraiser, he doesn’t want to participate, so he’s the only kid in school wearing a uniform. All the other lucky parents get a break on handwashing vests and scrubbing grass stains out of khakis – but not me.
A Cleaner World has always required its employees to wear uniforms, and we’ve also always provided the cleaning and care. We too believe in uniforms and the integral role they play. Here are 5 reasons why we think employee uniforms are a great idea:
• Uniforms make a great first impression
• Uniforms are a great way to promote your company or your brand
• Uniforms take the guess work out of what is appropriate to wear to work
• Uniforms foster a sense of team spirit and belonging
• Uniforms, if handled through A Cleaner World’s Uniform Services Division, can make life easier for everyone
If you are thinking about renting uniforms for your employees, consider letting us help you out. The only upfront costs are some nominal charges for your company logo and/or name emblems, so you won’t have to invest in a huge inventory. You tell us what schedule you’d like to follow, and our route service manager will stop by your business to take the soiled uniforms and replace them with fresh ones. Then both you and your employees can enjoy the benefits of company uniforms. To learn more, call Scottie Springer at 336-870-6299.