While writing this blog post, I pondered titles. All kinds of ideas ran through my mind and as they did, I kept coming back to this word – ‘thoughtful’. So I decided to look up the definition of thoughtful. Here’s what thefreedictionary.com said:
1. Engrossed in thought; contemplative.
2. Exhibiting or characterized by careful thought.
3. Having or showing heed for the well-being or happiness of others and a propensity for anticipating their needs or wishes.
I’d like to introduce you to Tim Rolle, Manager of A Cleaner World in Apex and a person that exemplifies thoughtful. Here are three reasons to support my statement.
1. Besides dabbling in social media, I am also an accountant. One thing I always appreciated and liked about Tim is that his paperwork was always precise. And if it wasn’t, he’d take the time and put careful thought toward finding and fixing the issue.
2. Some time ago, Tim was at the corporate office for some training. He brought each of the ladies in the office a small box of Godiva Truffles. I don’t think I need to expand on this one any further.
3. Earlier this year, Tim was leaving his store around 5:30 on a Saturday. A customer pulled into the parking lot and saw the store was closed but noticed someone in a car trying to get her attention. It was Tim, and he asked her if she needed to pick up dry cleaning. He offered to open the store back up for her. She was so grateful as her husband needed his clothes for a trip he was leaving for the next day. She sent Chris Edwards, President of A Cleaner World, a note a few days later expressing her gratitude for Tim going out of his way to make sure she was taken care of. Furthermore she went on to say that not only did Tim remember her last name, but he recalled her husband’s first name and remembered details of conversations they’d had about their family.
Now I rest my case. Those examples are just three of many that show how thoughtful Tim Rolle really is.